Yum, yum, yum!
Here’s what you need…
- 1/2 butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place sliced onion and squash in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil; toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until onions are lightly browned and squash is tender; set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- On a floured surface, roll each ball of dough into an 8 inch round.
- Place the rounds on a baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal (you may need 2 baking sheets depending on their size).
- Distribute squash mixture over the two rounds and continue baking for 10 minutes, checking occasionally, or until the crust is firm.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remaining tablespoon olive oil.
- Cut into quarters, and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: Calories: 566, Fat: 13.7g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 947mg, Carbohydrate: 96.7g, Protein: 6.9g