NOW HIRING: Part Time Fitness Coordinator & Personal Trainer
FRESH! is hiring a part time fitness coordinator for one of our downtown fitness centres. We are looking for vibrant energetic people who are passionate about health, fitness and wellness and sharing their knowledge with the world.
The role is responsible for many aspects of keeping a successful facility running smoothly. This includes member relations, facility tours and safety orientations, some front desk duties, training, coaching, motivating, and providing outstanding service to our new and existing clients. This will start as a part time position (approx. 15-20 hours per week, with options for more hours based on performance and qualifications (training/instructing).
Onboarding and continuing training are provided. While qualifications and experience are important, the first thing we are looking for are great people with amazing personalities. Compensation is competitive, and will be based on a combination of experience, education, and on the job performance.
- 2 years or more of post-secondary education in a related field or comprehensive experience in the field of fitness, athletic training, or nutrition.
- Current recognized fitness industry certification (AFLCA, CFP, CSEP, NSCA, ACE, NASM, ACSM, CHEK, etc.)
- Current CPR & First Aid certificate
- Athletic/Fitness /Coaching/Teaching/Service Industry experience a great asset.
- A strong willingness and desire to inspire, encourage, support and make a difference in someone’s life.
- All successful candidates, regardless of experience or qualifications, are required to complete our paid internship program.
You will feel valued at FRESH! Fitness with a competitive and dynamic compensation program.
How to Apply
Candidates should NOT call our front desk, or drop off a resume in person, instead you should follow these steps:
- Please send me a quick video (less than 5 minutes in length) answering the following questions, it will set the stage for any future meetings.
- Why did you get into the fitness industry (or why do you want to)?
- What is your fitness philosophy?
- What is your nutrition philosophy?
- What is your biggest goal for the next 12 months?
- Tell me something unique or interesting about you!
This video doesn’t need to be a Hollywood production. A quick selfie video from your phone is fine. Just send me the link (YouTube, Dropbox, Drive, etc) over the next day or two along with a resume, cover letter, and some times you are available to meet next week. You can email these details to email@example.com.
Apply today…or forward the posting to people you think will be a great fit!