FRESH! is searching for a new customer service and marketing coordinator at one of our downtown corporate fitness centres.
Our new team member must love interacting with people, be highly organized, proactive, and able to succeed with a varied range of office, customer service, and internal marketing and promotions tasks. Being tech and social media savvy is highly beneficial.
No fitness industry experience necessary…just a magnetic personality, commitment to living a healthy lifestyle, willingness to learn, grow, develop, and the excitement to be part of a diverse team making a difference in the lives of our members each day.
We will provide on the job training and support to ensure you are set up to succeed in your new, exciting role.
Tasks and projects will be balanced between the following areas:
- Customer Service and member liaison
- Providing facility orientation tours
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments
- Planning and organizing small events for clients and prospects
- Coordinating and scheduling social media posts
- Meeting with and sending information to corporate contacts
- Working with CEO, GM, and contractors to implement marketing and promotions campaigns
There will be a lot of variety and opportunity to use/grow your skills.
This post is perfect for an energetic, outgoing and organized person who has experience in one or more of the following jobs/industries:
- The hospitality industry (restaurants, hotel, cruise lines)
- Camp counsellor
- Office administrator/EA
- Customer service/Sales
Part time or full time role available based on candidate experience and skill set. Competitive wages and opportunities for growth within the organization. This position will work closely with the general manager and CEO.
Interested, or know someone who would be a great fit? Apply or forward the posting to any rockstar candidates you know.
Here’s how to apply…
Fantastic that you are interested in a position with FRESH!
My team and I would love to meet with you to discuss the job role and options.
In the meantime, if you can please send a quick video (less than 5 minutes in length) answering the following questions, it will set the stage for our upcoming meeting.
- Why are you attracted to work in the health and fitness industry?
- What are your biggest career plans?
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of so far in your life
- What does being healthy mean to you?
- Tell me something unique or interesting about you!
This video doesn’t need to be a Hollywood production. A quick selfie video from your phone is fine. Just send me the link (YouTube, Dropbox, GDrive, etc) over the next day or two along with some times you are available in the next week.
Let’s Ignite Your Potential!
FRESH! Wellness Group