It’s important to have go-to healthy desserts to turn to when your sweet tooth strikes. Treats like this Frozen Dessert Bark will keep you from making regrettable food choices even in the face of ice cream cravings. Enjoy this sweet treat without guilt!
Here’s what you need…
- 2 cups unsweetened, Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 Tablespoons stevia-sweetened mini chocolate chips, divided
- 5 fresh strawberries, halved and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Find a tray that fits in your freezer and line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix the yogurt, honey, stevia, almond extract and 1 Tablespoon of the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture over the prepared pan to ½ inch thick. Sprinkle with the sliced strawberries, coconut flakes and remaining chocolate chips. Place in the freezer for 3 hours, until completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a knife to break the dessert bark into pieces. Store in an airtight bag in the freezer. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 87 calories, 3g fat, 25mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 8g protein