I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I’m getting ready to go skiing with my family at Mount Norquay, but I wanted to get this message off to you before I hit the slopes.
First, you can still register for our 6 week New Year, New You Transformation Program, but today is the last day to take advantage of the early bird discounts. Make sure to register before midnight tonight! Why pay more if you don’t have to. 🙂
Second, I want to chat about one important thing you can do to go from good to great. This was driven home to me by a business mentor after I continually struggled to reach my goals. It’s actually a couple key, but related concepts that will be very important to the level of success you see in your New Year’s resolutions.
You’ve likely heard the adage that a key to success is learning from your mistakes. While this is true, exceptional people take this one important step further. Achieving greatness and accelerating your results in life requires not only that you learn from your own mistakes, but that you learn from the mistakes and successes of others, so you can shorten the learning curve.
The programs at FRESH! (including our New Year, New You Transformation) have been designed specifically with this concept in mind. Sure, you can get fit and eat healthy on your own. You can research the right things to do, go through the years of trial and error to figure out what works, and work hard to get average results. That’s what average people do. Below average people don’t do anything.
Exceptional people know that they don’t know everything. They also know that there are faster and more effective ways to get the knowledge and results they need. They would rather stand on the shoulders of giants. In order to do this and achieve great things, exceptional people “buy speed”. This means, they invest in coaching, mentorship, and proven systems that will produce the results they want faster than they could accomplish on their own. Exceptional people understand that hard work is important, but it’s just as important to work smarter.
You are great at what you do, but I’m willing to bet that expertise doesn’t extend to the 4 pillars of personal performance. That’s OK. I’m lousy at many things in life (my wife can give you a long list). But, after 25 years of coaching thousands of clients, I can say I’ve become pretty damn good at coaching people in the 4 Pillars of Performance.
The reason I mention this is because you have an opportunity to learn from me and my team over the next 6 weeks. You can even save yourself a few bucks by registering today. Average people will do what everyone else is doing, and fall into the same New Year’s resolution routine they do every year. Stats show that 8% of them will get the results they want.
I’m not a big fan of those odds. Plus, I know that since you are reading this, you aren’t average. If you would rather increase those odds to 90% or greater, then keep reading. I will lay out the plan for you.
Let me give you some details of the New Year, New You Transformation program.
Remember the four factors why most people fail at their new year’s weight loss resolution?
- Their goals are probably unrealistic and this sets them up for failure.
- They are unprepared. They may have general idea they want to lose weight. But
they most likely do not have a game plan.
- Their goals are unclear.
- They lack support. Because the going WILL GET TOUGH and a support system is what will see them through to their goal.
The New Year, New You program was designed the program to overcome the four fail factors mentioned above.
- It’s designed to help you rethink your REASONS for making this change, audit your GOALS for the program…and beyond, and completely transform your approach to life.
- Our workshops and seminars will dive into these details
- The routines, habits and structure we put in place will be the foundation for your new healthy lifestyle. These skills will continue to be honed and developed beyond the 6 week program
- 6 Weeks is only the beginning. By the end of the program, you will be excited and motivated to continue expanding your healthy habits!
- It’s a six week body transformation program specifically designed to burn fat and tone muscles while you workout with me and then to give you the coveted “after burn” effect so you can burn more fat once you leave here.
- “After burn” is the state of heightened metabolism that takes place after a really good workout when certain variables take place during the workout session. In fact it’s scientifically proven that you can go into after burn and torch more calories for as much as 18-36 hours after a workout.
- Each workout session is designed to put your body into “after burn” to help get the most fat loss during the six week program.
- You’ll also get a customized nutrition program to follow, designed to burn even more fat without restricting calories (this is NOT a diet) it’s a fat loss eating program…simple and easy.
- The nutrition program is designed around REAL FOOD. It’s not a crazy restrictive plan. It’s about sensible, eating, enjoying food, and learning how to eat for real life.
Here’s the best part!
I want to make sure this program is within reach of anyone who truly wants to transform their life, lose weight, burn fat, tone up, get the support needed to reach your goals.
So my team and I created 3 different program options. One is an online only option for those of you who want the tools and resources, but are willing and motivated to do most of the work on your own. It’s as low as $37!
The second package is called our “Essentials” package. It’s for those who want some help to get started, and a little more accountability for results. It includes a:
- Functional movement coaching session
- Launch event and seminar
- Mid-way success seminar
- Body composition and measurements (before and after)
- It’s only $97 right now.
The final option is our “results accelerator” package. It includes all the items in the “Essentials” package, PLUS unlimited small group personal training at the FRESH! Studio for the next 6 weeks. This option is for those who are serious about “buying speed” and learning from an expert to get better results fast! It’s a crazy good deal at $347 (until midnight tonight). The price goes up to $427 tomorrow. You can even split the payments 30 days apart if you’d like.
Now, typically my training and coaching programs range from $197 to over $1500 per month. With all the coaching, tools, and resources packed into this plan, it’s easily worth over $1000. But like I said, I’ve priced these three program options so low that anyone can take advantage of them!
Now in addition to this being the most awesome transformation program EVER. I’m doing one more thing for you…
I’m going to back it up with my own money.
What I mean by this is, I’m so confident that you’re going to lose weight and be totally happy with my new New Year New Your Transformation and get into shape program that I’m going to give you a full refund. No questions asked. If at the end of the six week program you feel it wasn’t everything I said it would be.
I don’t see anyone else making that promise.
So since the program starts January 16th, and since I don’t have a huge place, I can’t take on more than eighteen people in the “Results Accelerator” program. Also, since it’s only two payments of $173.50, and because I’m sending this email out to hundreds of people on my email list, I’m guessing it’s going to fill up FAST!
Here’s what you need to do now…
Just visit www.freshfitness.ca/transform2017. Any questions, just call me at (403) 217-2730, or if you are old school, I’ll register you over the phone. 🙂
Chief Transformation Officer
FRESH! Fitness Calgary
P.S. There is one small thing you must do to qualify for this six week program. You have to promise me to NEVER look at a New Year’s resolution the same way again, okay? Because YOU can achieve anything you want, whenever you want, and you have greatness in you!
So visit www.freshfitness.ca/transform2017. Hurry because the program starts January 16th, but TODAY is the last day to save money with the Early Bird discounts!Have an awesome day!