Registered Massage Therapist
FRESH! Wellness Group is seeking a registered massage therapist with a therapeutic approach to join our team to fulfill both corporate and in-studio massage demands. This is a contract position with potential for full time.
- To perform Massage Therapy and related services as set out in FRESH! Fitness standards.
- To provide all services in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- To always work as a productive team member.
The FRESH! private wellness coaching studio downtown is looking for a resident therapist to provide quality therapeutic massage to our studio clients and customers from nearby office towers. The successful candidate will also provide on-site services at a number of our corporate client sites. This includes both chair and table massage.
FRESH! offers flexible hours and scheduling as well as a positive, friendly, and supportive working environment for all our employees and contractors. We care and invest just as much in the well-being of our employees and contractors as we do our clients.
This is a part time position with a strong possibility of becoming full time in the future. All appointments will be booked during the week Monday to Friday between the working hours of 9:00am to 6:00pm.
Salary: Revenue Split for Studio based therapy sessions. Flat hourly rate for on-site corporate services. All rates based on experience and competitive with industry standards.
- 2200 hours of certified education (or equivalency upgrade certificate).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Professionalism in a corporate setting.
- Time management and punctuality.
- Ability to work well independently and in collaborative environments.
- Assess client history, determine safety and modify treatments as required.
- Perform high quality, professional Massage Therapy services on each and every guest.
- Work in a consistent manner following treatment procedures and protocol.
- Maintain a clean, organized and efficient work environment.
- Maintain products and anticipate inventory needs proactively.
- Ensure proper sterilization and sanitation of all equipment and products.
- Promote other FRESH! products and services where applicable and appropriate.
- Work towards goals and targets as set by your FRESH! Fitness Supervisor/Manager.
- Respect guest confidentiality and privacy at all times.
- Work well collaboratively and individually.
- Maintain complete and accurate guest records as set out by FRESH! policies and CMTO regulations.
- Attend FRESH! staff meetings and team development sessions.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date industry standards, knowledge and skills.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Always treat all guests, management and other staff with respect, courtesy, efficiency and friendliness.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
We’d like to thank all applicants, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Sincerely, the FRESH! Team
For more information about the FRESH! Wellness or FRESH! Fitness please visit: freshgroup.ca
All employment submissions must be accompanied by a
professional resume and cover letter in order to be considered.