Let me start off by asking if you read the last few posts? If you didn’t read them, please go back and do so. There was some great information on:
- Using your specific goals and programs like a GPS to avoid getting lost on the fitness journey.
- How resolutions are fine, if they are done correctly, and for the right reasons.
- The one change in perspective that can take you from “Good to Great” while saving you a lot of time and frustration.
Today, we are going to continue talking about goals, but more importantly the different types of goals you can set, and why they are important. Actually, most people don’t have goals, they have wishes and dreams. Dreams are fine, but dreams rarely translate to reality unless they are first turned into a goal. This means they must first be made SMART (Specific, Measureable, Action Based, Realistic, Time Sensitive).
There are two main types of goals. Outcome goals are the most common. They are important because they put a “stake in the sand” regarding where you want to get to. An example might be that you want to “lose 10 pounds of body fat by March 15th.
Unfortunately, this is where most people stop. It’s also a key reason fail to get the results they want. Having a clear destination makes it more likely you will reach it compared to not having a goal at all. However, if you REALLY want to make sure you accomplish the goal, then having some process goals to help you get there will be even more important.
Process goals are the action steps along the way that will get you to your outcome goal. In the example above, our process goals may be to exercise for at least 20 minutes 5 days per week, and to start eating all meals on side plates and using coffee cups instead of bowls.
It’s important to have both types of goals. They work together to help you have both a destination, and a clear path to reach that destination. You should also have some short, medium, and long term goals in both categories, and review them regularly so you are always clear on where you are headed, and what you need to do to get there!
Joining the FRESH! 6 Week New Year, New You Transformation is a great short term process goal that will help kick start you towards your outcome goals. That’s assuming those outcome goals are based around getting fit, losing body fat, feeling great, boosting confidence, and living an awesome active, and healthy life. Hey, these things aren’t for everyone! 🙂
My questions to you are…
- Are you setting goals?
- If so, what types of goals are you setting?
- Would a step by step plan help you get better results faster than trying to do it on your own?
- What action are you taking TODAY to make sure you are among the 8% of people who accomplish their resolutions this year?
If you are ready to take action, and accelerate your results, then I’ve included the details below.
Let me give you some details of the New Year, New You Transformation program.
Remember the four factors why most people fail at their new year’s weight loss resolution?
- Their goals are probably unrealistic and this sets them up for failure.
- They are unprepared. They may have general idea they want to lose weight. But they most likely do not have a game plan.
- Their goals are unclear.
- They lack support. Because the going WILL GET TOUGH and a support system is what will see them through to their goal.
The New Year, New You program was designed the program to overcome the four fail factors mentioned above.
- It’s designed to help you rethink your REASONS for making this change, audit your GOALS for the program…and beyond, and completely transform your approach to life.
- Our workshops and seminars will dive into these details
- The routines, habits and structure we put in place will be the foundation for your new healthy lifestyle. These skills will continue to be honed and developed beyond the 6 week program
- 6 Weeks is only the beginning. By the end of the program, you will be excited and motivated to continue expanding your healthy habits!
- It’s a six week body transformation program specifically designed to burn fat and tone muscles while you workout with me and then to give you the coveted “after burn” effect so you can burn more fat once you leave here.
- “After burn” is the state of heightened metabolism that takes place after a really good workout when certain variables take place during the workout session. In fact it’s scientifically proven that you can go into after burn and torch more calories for as much as 18-36 hours after a workout.
- Each workout session is designed to put your body into “after burn” to help get the most fat loss during the six week program.
- You’ll also get a customized nutrition program to follow, designed to burn even more fat without restricting calories (this is NOT a diet) it’s a fat loss eating program…simple and easy.
- The nutrition program is designed around REAL FOOD. It’s not a crazy restrictive plan. It’s about sensible, eating, enjoying food, and learning how to eat for real life.
Here’s the best part!
I want to make sure this program is within reach of anyone who truly wants to transform their life, lose weight, burn fat, tone up, get the support needed to reach your goals.
So my team and I created 3 different program options. One is an online only option for those of you who want the tools and resources, but are willing and motivated to do most of the work on your own. It’s only $47!
The second package is called our “Essentials” package. It’s for those who want some help to get started, and a little more accountability for results. It includes a:
- Functional movement coaching session
- Launch event and seminar
- Mid-way success seminar
- Body composition and measurements (before and after)
- It’s only $137.
The final option is our “results accelerator” package. It includes all the items in the “Essentials” package, PLUS unlimited small group personal training at the FRESH! Studio for the next 6 weeks. This option is for those who are serious about “buying speed” and learning from an expert to get better results fast! It’s a crazy good deal at $427. You can even split the payments 30 days apart if you’d like.
Now, typically my training and coaching programs range from $197 to over $1500 per month. With all the coaching, tools, and resources packed into this plan, it’s easily worth over $1000. But like I said, I’ve priced these three program options so low that anyone can take advantage of them!
Now in addition to this being the most awesome transformation program EVER. I’m doing one more thing for you…
I’m going to back it up with my own money.
What I mean by this is, I’m so confident that you’re going to lose weight and be totally happy with my new New Year New Your Transformation and get into shape program that I’m going to give you a full refund. No questions asked. If at the end of the six week program you feel it wasn’t everything I said it would be.
I don’t see anyone else making that promise.
So since the program starts January 16th, and since I don’t have a huge place, I can’t take on more than eighteen people in the “Results Accelerator” program. Also, since it’s only two payments of $216.50, and because I’m sending this email out to hundreds of people on my email list, I’m guessing it’s going to fill up FAST!
Here’s what you need to do now…
Just visit www.freshfitness.ca/transform2017. Any questions, just call me at (403) 217-2730, or if you are old school, I’ll register you over the phone. 🙂
Chief Transformation Officer
FRESH! Fitness Calgary
P.S. There is one small thing you must do to qualify for this six week program. You have to promise me to NEVER look at a New Year’s resolution the same way again, okay? Because YOU can achieve anything you want, whenever you want, and you have greatness in you!
So visit www.freshfitness.ca/transform2017. Hurry because the program starts January 16th!