This breakfast casserole is stuffed full of meat, veggies and eggs. Everyone has a filling breakfast. It’s perfect to hold anyone over to a late lunch.
- 1 1/2 lbs breakfast sausage
- 1/2 tbls coconut oil
- 12 eggs
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 large sweet onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsip sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 cups power greens (kale, spinach, arugula)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil and add in sausage.
3. Brown and break apart with a wooden spoon.
4. Beat eggs in extra large bowl.
5. Shred sweet potatoes and onion in your food processor. Mix into eggs with seasoning, coconut milk and power greens.
6. Grease 9×13 casserole dish with more coconut oil.
7. Pour in egg mixture and stir in sausage.
8. Cook for 45 minutes. Cover with foil and cook for 10 more minutes or until center is set.
Original Recipe from Plaid and Paleo